Career Opportunities at Cruise1st
Cruise1st, owned by Royal Caribbean, is one of the UKs leading Cruise specialist, dealing with all the mayor cruise companies. Our current routes to market, for sales, are Web, National Press and TV Channels. We have seen significant growth in sales, and are working towards further growth over the next twelve months. Due to recent and ongoing expansion we are looking for:-
JUST IN - Product Manager Based in Miami, sponsorship available for applicants based in the UK. Experience essential:
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with internal/external customers at all levels
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work on own iniative and as part of a team
- Strong track record as a dynamic packaging specialist with broad experience bundling a variety of travel products to create value and drive profitability
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of the web online marketing
For details please email email@example.com
Cruise Sales Consultant
Manchester (UK) - Sydney (Australia) - Homeworkers (UK & EIRE)
Cruise1st are looking for both part time and full time sales consultants, to work within our expanding Call Centres.
These roles require people with a passion for travel, a passion for success and a passion for offering the ultimate service to their customers. The ideal candidate:-
- Sees their role as a sales person
- Is perceived as a winner and an achiever
- Is a significant contributor to the business objectives
- Is proactive and takes personal accountability for achieving sales targets, KPIs and objectives
- Is commercially focused and understands the importance of achieving business objectives
- Is customer focused and understands the importance of ethical selling
- Is self motivated
- Takes responsibility for own development
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Demonstrates personal planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- Builds positive relationships with customers
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills
- Plans and undertakes daily routines to drive sales performance
- Plans and undertakes monthly routines to drive sales performance
If you believe that you have qualities to fulfil the above requirements, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the position you are applying for.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Salford. M50 2UE
We are currently looking for both full and part time sales agents with a passion to succeed!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly No Agencies
Cruise1st.co.uk is a digital media company and is an internet and teletext trading division of Sunshine Cruise Holidays Ltd. Sunshine Cruise Holidays Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Sunshine Cruise Holidays Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales registration number: 03931005. Vat registration No: 747901324. We are fully bonded members of the Association of British Travel Agents, membership number: L7369 and are retail agents for ATOL registered companies only.