Amazara Club Cruises to premiere exclusive and custom-made night touring events as part of their new “AzAmazing Evenings” programme.
Holidayers will soon be able to soak up a little culture and enjoy a range of new experiences designed for the “upmarket traveller” onboard Azamara Club Cruises throughout 2013.
These new and thrilling experiences, collectively known as “AzAmazing Evenings”, will include cultural excursions themed around fine dining, art, history and music, amongst others.
Guests will be able to pursue their passion for culture by partaking in a range of fabulous new activities, including an intimate night at the ballet or an exclusive waterfront party at Chanai in Crete.
“AzAmazing Evenings are authentic, exclusive and bespoke experiences that showcase the best of local life and often times, surprising and delightful colors and flavors of intriguing destinations around the world. Azamara’s unique value proposition of longer stays, more overnights and night touring on every voyage is what makes an AzAmazing Evenings event possible. The Azamara difference is that we are still in port long after other cruise ships have left.”
— Edie Bornstein, senior vice president of Marketing and Sales, Azamara Club Cruises.
Azamara want their guests to truly immerse themselves at each destination, which is why they offer cruise breaks with longer stays at popular ports. These extra-long stops are perfect for exploring the city’s nightlife and ideal for fitting in one of these new AzAmazing experiences too!
The company’s new AzAmazing Evenings will launch with the fleet’s upcoming Europe season later this year.
AzAmazing Evenings experiences on offer:
Here are a sample of the AzAmazing Evenings experiences that are on offer with the cruise line:
- For Wine Lovers: You can enjoy a complimentary evening event learning how Cava is made and then sample varieties of regional specialities at the Cordoniu Cellars in Spain, on Azamara Quest’s April 10th cruise voyage from Monte Carlo to Andalucia.
- For Sports Lovers: Watch water jousting, exclusive to the port of Sete in France at this fun event. You’ll share ringside seats on the Royal Canal as you watch the sport. Fine local foods and French wines follow this experience. Available on Azamara Quest’s April 3rd cruise ‘Springtime Along the Cote D’Azur.
- For Food Lovers: During Azamara Quest’s June 3rd sailing through the Basque Country to the Channel Islands there will be the chance to sample food from an amazing three-star Michelin restaurant.
- For Theatre Lovers: Enjoy a night at the ballet onboard Azamara Quest’s June 22, Baltic Rendezvous & Kiel Fireworks voyage. Guests will be treated to champagne and a performance at at the famous Mikkhailovsky Theater.
- For History Lovers: Spend an evening at a typical Piedigrotta, in Sorrento, Italy. You’ll be transported back into ancient Naples at this festival. Available on Azamara Journey’s August 4, Vatican to the Acropolis voyage.
- For Music Lovers: Enjoy an evening at the village of Ravello, Italy where you’ll be treated to stunning views of the sea and a classical concert, followed by a glass of Prosseco and Italian sweets. Available on Azamara Quest’s September 7 voyage: Footsteps of Napolean & Amalfi Coast.