Celebrity Cruises will bring its iconic Lawn Club to Vanderbilt Hall at Grand Central Terminal in New York City, recreating the interactive premium experience that holidaymakers enjoy with the line.
Celebrity Cruises will take their “Lawn Club Experience” to New York City’s Grand Central Terminal on June 10th-11th. If you’re in the area on those days, you may wish to go along to the experience and enjoy the rich array of activities on offer, including:
- Jazz Music – The Lincoln Center presents the Jon-Erik Kellso Trio (on June 10th) and Mona’s Hot Three (June 11th) to play an assortment of jazz tunes throughout the afternoon.
- Croquet Challenge – Passersby can enjoy a quick game of croquet and win prizes as they knock balls through wickets to win prizes.
- Sit, Smile, Snap – As commuters escape the hustle and bustle and the city, they can sit back and relax in the Celebrity Cruises Adirondack Chair and have their picture taken and shared instantly with friends across the web.
- Fresh 102.7 WWFS-FM – DJ Christine Richie will be at the event, providing her emceeing skills, she’ll announce activities during the event and spin a couple of tunes to get the crowds dancing.
- Custom Spice Rub Station – Passersby can channel their inner chef and create their own tasty spice rubs at this recreation of The Lawn Club Grill, the popular Lawn Club outdoor grill restaurant, found on both Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Silhouette.
- Sweepstakes – There are a number of fantastic prizes to be won! Those participating can be in with a chance of winning a Celebrity Cruises trip for two to Bermuda.
About the Lawn Club:
The original Lawn Club features exclusively onboard Celebrity Cruises’ Solstice-class ships. They’re centred around a half-acre of real grass that grows on the top deck. The interactive open-air grilling experience combines delicious foods with ocean views.
The Celebrity “Lawn Club Experience” that’ll be hosted in New York City’s Grand Central Terminal will coincide with Celebrity’s Grand Sale, an event that promotes sailings from January to December 2014. There are great deals to snap up and savings to be made: for two days only, guests can save $1,000 on a Europe sailing or $500 when booking a cruise to Alaska, Bermuda or the Caribbean.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises pride themselves on ther “Modern Luxury”, a combination of cool, contemporary design, warm spaces, delicious food and an unmatchable experiences for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity have 11 ships in the fleet, all of which offer luxury vacations, spanning all seven continents. Celebrity provide cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America.