Cunard Cruises have long been known for providing their guests with the ultimate in luxury when it comes to their onboard facilities. The Royal Spa onboard the Queen Elizabeth is no exception to this, offering a huge selection of luxurious treatments set in stunning surroundings. The spa takes up a massive 13,000 square feet across two floors, offering treatment rooms as well as fitness and pool facilities.
A new addition to the spa is the the Royal Bath House, which is an indoor space that serves as a social area where people can relax with friends. Included in the bath house is the thermal suite and the hydrotherapy pool. For those who don’t wish to book any treatments in the spa, there are day passes which will allow them to use all of the spa facilities.
There are a range of new treatments being offered at the spa, including:
- The Royal Spa Self-Scrub – this customisable treatment offers guests the chance to work with a mixologist to create the perfect exfoliator for their skin.
- Phyto Hair Cocktails – these hair cocktails are a range of luxurious hair treatments offered by the hair salon within the spa. Blended from powerful herbs and plants, there are treatments for coloured hair, dry hair, damaged hair or just for those wanting to give their hair a treat!
- Cellulite Reduction Therapies – the spa offers a range of treatments targetting cellulite. Their treatments aim to detoxify and tone, reducing water retention and showing visibile results in terms of inches lost after only one treatment.
- Bliss waxing – There isn’t too much that needs to be said about this, as we all know what waxing is! However, the waxing provided by Bliss products promises to be as pain free as possible. We can but hope!
- Spray Tanning – the spa offers the world famous, award-winning St. Tropez sunless tanning system, for both the face and the body.
- Brazilian Blowout – this is a relatively new treatment which promises to leave hair looking healthy, smooth and free of frizz for anything up to 12 weeks. You will be given advice and guidance in terms of looking after your new hair, helping you to keep your new do in tip top condition for as long as possible.
There is also a fitness facility for those looking to work off those delicious meals and midnight chocolate feasts offered on the cruise. As well as the usual classes, and gym equipment, there are also classes offering walking poles, weighted vests and water exercises, helping you to tone up and keep fit!