There’s more that opulence and grandeur on board MSC Cruises flagship the Fantasia.
MSC Fantasia joined the fleet in December 2008 and is the largest cruise ship specifically built for the European cruise line.
Fantasia has 1,637 staterooms with 80% having an ocean view and many with their own private balconies.
So what else can you expect from MSC Cruises Fantasia?
* The Acqua park has 150 illuminated musical fountains.
* 1,700 seats in the theatre which has live entertainment every night.
* Fantasia boasts a 4-D cinema.
* For passengers who love an adrenaline rush there is a F1 race car simulator when driving skills can be put to the test.
* A water slide in the children’s pool.
* A glass roof called a magrodome encloses the pool area of the The MSC Fantasia I Tropici.
* World class restaurants in a variety of dining options, including Tex Mex.
* The La Caramella Candy Shop for those young and old with a sweet tooth.
The list is not exhaustive merely a ‘taster’ of what passengers looking for fantastic cruise deals can expect!
And if that’s not tempting enough there’s always the 99 MSC Yacht club suites which all have butler service, their own private sky-dome pool along with an exclusive Observation Lounge to meet the demands of the most discerning of cruise passengers. The Yacht Club suites are on two decks and linked by an impressive Swarkovski crystal staircase.
MSC Fantasia Image – MSC Cruises