The most awarded ship in the world is debuting its newly amplified upgrade. Discover new thrills, food, fun, entertainment and make memories you’ll never forget. It would be virtually impossible to be bored during sea days; throw yourself down the colourful waterslides, cannons, whirlpools and more in the aquapark, have a drink served by a robot at the Bionic Bar and get lost in the Royal Escape Room. There’s so much to do, see, eat and play with on board, it’s truly an adventure at sea!
An Oasis Class favourite that has had a serious make-over. Featuring new water slides, rides and spaces for kids and teens, boasting more bars than any other ship out there, spectacular onboard entertainment and incredible itineraries. Named as the Best Large Cruise Ship, Best for Entertainment, and Best Individual Ship, this might just be the perfect family cruise ship!
- Ten-storey-high Ultimate Abyss waterslide
- Splashaway Bay kids’ aquapark (featuring twin drenching buckets, three small waterslides, splash pools and water cannons)
- Perfect Storm trio of slides: Typhoon, Cyclone and Supercell
- Reimagined pool deck with Navigator of the Seas’ ‘Lime & Coconut’ bar with cabana seating, daybeds, hammocks and swing chairs
- New hot tubs and an upgrade to the adults-only solarium
- Glow-in-the-dark laser tag
- New Royal Escape Room: ‘Apollo 18: Lunar Landing’
- Redesigned Adventure Ocean kids’ and teens’ spaces
- Reimagined youth programme incorporating hands-on art, craft, tech and science fun and a chill-out area for the older kids in the Hangout
- ‘New-for-Royal’ Italian concept
- Barbecue joint (brisket, pulled pork, mac and cheese, homestyle cornbread – to mention a few key favourites)
- Playmakers sports bar where you can watch important football matches or sports fixtures on the big-screen TVs with an ice-cold beer (or two) in hand
- Giovanni’s Kitchen & Wine Bar (family-style dining)
- El Loco Fresh (casual Mexica street fare-style)
- Bionic Bar by Makr Shakr
- Sugar Beach (sweet shops with more than 220 types of candy and ice-cream)
- Two-level Music Hall
- Spotlight Karaoke
This $165 million, 58-day refurbishment is going to be showstopping! You will not be bored for a second on this highly stimulating, interactive ship, where there is something for all the family. Whether you’re into thrill-seeking waterslides, chilling out by the pool under the sun or tasting amazing food from all over the world, there is a little something for everyone.