RCI’s multi-million investment into dining room enhancements
Delight your taste buds and get excited for Royal Caribbean’s innovative upgrades, the company has just spent millions of dollars making enhancements across their fleet of ships. Guests wil be able to enjoy brand new menus, now with more options.
What diners can expect onboard RCI ships:
Firstly, there’s the brand new variety of menu options in the main dining room, including tasty new dishes that reflect the regions you might be sailing through. Think tasty food meats authenticity and variety! Yum!
If you have a food allergy or you’re on a restricted diet, you haven’t been forgotten with the changes either. You will now have more options to choose from, giving you a chance to enjoy the enhanced culinary experience during your holiday too.
Royal Caribbean International also boasts one of their changes is the improvement to presentation, with food being made to look more sumptuous and enticing than ever! (Well, they do say you eat with your eyes first!)
Here’s a run down of the main culinary enhancements onboard the RCI fleet:
- Revamped main dining room menu, now with more choice for guests
- Customers’ solid favourites, including hand-cut Manhattan stead and creme brulee now available every night
- More international food options with a focus on authenticity
- New ‘hot from the oven’ desserts, including blueberry peach crumble
- New heart-healthy, gluten-free and lactose-free food options conjured up with help of a progressional registered and licensed dietician
- New low calorie, gluten-free and lactose-free options identified clearly on the menu with new menu icon system
- Upgraded entrees, including rack of lamb, surf and turf, beef sliders & delicious salads.
- Royal Caribbean committed to training, including providing sous chef certification program with the American Culinary Federation
- Physical change to menu with revamped graphics and a fresh design
World-leading innovation with dining at sea:
Royal Caribbean have always been keen to evolve and improve their dining experiences onboard their fleet. The company have carried out a number of enhancements over the last decade, including the introduction of 20 new dining concepts Oasis-class ships. These include Izumi Asian cuisine, Giovanni’s Table, Park Café and The Cupcake Cupboard. Due to the overwhelming popularity of these venues, Royal Caribbean have now decided to introduce them to other ships in the fleet too. The new additions will be made during a revitalisation program to be conducted through 2014 and beyond.
In total, Royal Caribbean International offers an impressive 100+ different dining venues at sea across their fleet.
You can watch this short video about the culinary enhancements onboard RCI ships if you’d like to learn more.