Welcome to a world of stunning scenery amid luxury
Stepping aboard the mighty Indian Pacific, you’ll feel a great sense of anticipation as this unforgettable Australian adventure begins to unfold. Whether you’re journeying from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific or the other way round, you’ll be making your way across the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world.
Through the big screen window of your cosy, well-appointed cabin, you’ll watch tremendous secrets unfold as the train transports you from one end of the continent to the other. Spend hours deep in conversation with a travelling partner or lose yourself in a lifetime of thoughts. And after a day of off-train activities, your cabin provides the perfect place to relax and recharge before heading for the lounge or dining carriage
Gold Class Features
- For Gold Twin, a comfortable sleeper cabin featuring private en suite and upper and lower berths that convert to a three-seater lounge by day
- For Gold Single, a compact sleeper cabin featuring a bed that converts to a seat by day and shared shower/toilet facilities located at the end of the carriage
- Power outlets in cabin
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary available
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All-inclusive Off Train Excursions and Short Stops
- Luggage allowance is 50kg per guest
- Complimentary Shuttle bus transfers available in Darwin to selected hotels in the city centre.
Gold Class Dining And Drinks
Feeling peckish? Step out of your spacious cabin and into the exclusive, classically styled Queen Adelaide Restaurant Car where an all inclusive menu is prepared by on-board chefs using fresh local fare. Our seasonal menu features mouth-watering dishes such as saltwater barramundi and grilled kangaroo fillet. Gold Service fare includes hearty breakfasts, two course lunches and three course dinners. Vegetarian, children’s and limited special dietary meals are available when you make your booking. You may also choose to complement your meal with our selection of wines and beverages included in your fare.