First Passage to the West Tour & 10nt Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise
Take an incredible journey and create amazing memories, on this once in a lifetime trip from Calgary to Vancouver by road, rail & ship! Fly into Calgary and tour with Rocky Mountaineer to Banff & Lake Louise, spending a night in the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Board the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer train for an unforgettable two day rail journey through the Canadian Rockies, passing the Continental Divide and onwards to Vancouver where you board Queen Elizabeth on an unmissable ten night Inside Passage cruise. Cunard don't come to Alaska very often, so take this chance to explore the pristine wilderness and wildlife in regal luxury before it sells out!
Average Vancouver Temps June
Rocky Mountaineer & Queen Elizabeth 2023
|Start Date||26 June 2022|
|End Date||12 July 2022|
|Ship||MSC World Europa|
5nt Rocky Mountaineer tour
includes 1nt Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
10nt Alaskan Inside Passage cruise
‣ Calgary to Banff - Depart Calgary this morning for a full-day tour concluding in Banff. You will enjoy a spectacular boat cruise on Lake Minnewanka. Continue on to a sightseeing tour including Bow Falls, Surprise Corner and the Hoodoos. Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain. Overnight in Banff
‣ Banff to Lake Louise for Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. A half-day tour takes you into Yoho National Park to view some of its natural wonders. Among the attractions are the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake and a natural rock bridge spanning the Kicking Horse River. The tour ends in Lake Louise where the remainder of the afternoon is at your leisure to enjoy this magnificent location.
Overnight tonight in the world famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Please note: While arrival will be approximately 1:00 p.m., scheduled check-in time is not until 4:00 p.m. In the event that your room is not ready, your luggage will be stored and you are free to enjoy the amenities of the hotel.
Board the Rocky Mountaineer train at the Lake Louise Station at 9:00am MT to travel from the Lake Louise to Kamloops, located in the heart of British Columbia's interior. Your journey takes you through a spectacular array of scenery as you travel between the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies over mountain passes and through remarkable tunnels, along rocky lakeshores and across the ranchlands of the interior. today's highlights include the Continental Divide, the Spiral Tunnels, the Kicking Horse Canyon, Rogers Pass and Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven. You will arrive in Kamloops between 6:30pm and 8:00pm. Spend the evening exploring the city, or relaxing in your hotel. All hotels in Kamloops are of moderate standard: your hotel will be assigned post-booking.
- Calgary, Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska
- Calgary & Rocky Mountaineer
- Capetown & Indian Ocean Adventure
- Chengdu Pandas, Walls & Warriors
- Exotic Far East with Sri Lanka
- Far East Delights
- Indian Rail Adventure & The Emirates
- Mekong Delta
- South African Safari
- South America & Machu Picchu
- Sri Lankan Wildlife Wonders
- Taj and Tigers
- Transpacific Walls & Warriors
- Walls & Warriors Escape