Set Sail The Virgin Way
Enjoy 40% OFF and up to $400 Onboard Credit in the Med! Extended until 31 May 22
Inspired by the modern allure of yachting and the romance of the open ocean, Virgin Voyages have created their very own yacht-inspired boutique hotel at sea, with no kids and no ordinary experiences.. Taking cues from the best international cities, Virgin Voyages have created a getaway at sea with the perfect balance of uptown meets downtown. Combining the warmth and luxury of a yacht with the endless options of a much larger ship, they’ve designed an elevated and intimate environment for adults, with Virgin style and service, that inspires personal and experiential connection. They might be new to the water, but Virgin Voyages is making a (big) splash.
Making the sea fairer - Virgin Voyages' promise simple, transparent pricing and more for your Sailors money. No hidden fees. No surprises (well, maybe the good kind). And if they have to pay extra for something, we make sure it comes with extraordinary value.
Virgin Voyages Cruise Deals
More for your Sailor’s money. Over $600 value per sailor included….
- All Food Included - From refined dining to relaxed casual, any and all of our 20+ eateries are for Sailors to enjoy on us.
- Tips Included - We've taken care (of taking care) of our crew, so we cover the tips for Sailors onboard experiences.
- Unlimited Wifi - Browse, post, and stay connected with WiFi - whenever Sailors want, and wherever they are on the ship.
- Group Workouts - Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more - all group fitness classes are covered.
- Essential Drinks - Stay hydrated with filtered still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, and drip coffee.
Valiant Lady will be exploring the Caribbean with 6 & 8 night voyages from Miami. Then she will be sailing summers on the Mediterranean for 7 night voyages from Barcelona with every sailing making an overnight stop in Ibiza.
Resilient Lady will be sailing through Europe from our new homeport of Piraeus (Athens), Greece. Seeing the world with fresh and appreciative eyes, her 7 night itineraries include island-hopping in the Adriatic, late-nights in Croatia, and overnights in Mykonos.