Set sail on a beautiful journey to the Mediterranean Sea with Princess Cruises, explore romantic Greek Islands or enjoy your Caribbean getaway. Either way, your cruise onboard Enchanted Princess would be extraordinary. We recommend you get ready for breathtaking views, gourmet food, spectacular service and a wide range of dazzling activities that await you onboard Enchanted Princess.
Enchanted Princess cruise deals
Experience the Enchanted Princess
Indulge yourself with exceptional flavours, fresh ingredients and local dishes onboard Enchanted Princess. There’s a great choice of more than 25 restaurants, cafes, and bars for every taste. An array of complimentary and casual options as well as some elegant for-fee restaurants are available for guests of Enchanted Princess. During your cruise, you can enjoy an open kitchen experience in Gigi’s Pizzeria or fresh seafood treasures in Ocean Terrace. For a more sophisticated experience you should try the high-class French restaurant with a menu created by a Michelin-star chef; or an absolutely unique dinner at the Chef’s Table Lumiere with a fascinating galley tour before dinner.
ENTERTAINMENT AND THINGS TO DO
There are many ways for you to spend your day onboard Enchanted Princess. Fancy a relaxed day by the pool followed by the massage in the Spa, a delicious dinner, and a lovely evening with a live band. Or enjoy a beautiful sunrise on your private veranda, shoot a few hoops on the Sports court, learn how to dance salsa, try some new cocktails and dance till dawn in the nightclub. There’s a great mix of opportunities for everybody onboard to enjoy their cruise to the best.
The cabins onboard Enchanted Princess are not big, but comfortable and smartly designed with a queen bed (convertible into two twin beds), enough storage space, USB charging ports, a TV, a bathroom and a mini-fridge. The biggest wow is a Princess Luxury Bed, an exceptional mattress available in all the categories that guarantee you a premium quality of sleep.
- Interior Cabin (158 - 162 sq. ft.). A great and affordable place to recharge yourself, equipped with everything you need: flat TV, spacious closet, private bathroom with shower, hair dryer, bath amenities, safe and mini-bar.
- Premium Ocean View Cabin (172 sq. ft.). Thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, that cabin has an amazing view and is full of natural light.
- Balcony Cabin (214 - 222 sq. ft.). More space and the indulgence of having your private balcony with a table and chairs.
- Deluxe Balcony Cabin (233 – 279 sq. ft.). Still a cabin with a private balcony but with much more indoor and outdoor space.
- Mini-Suite (323 sq. ft.). A gorgeous spacious mini-suite cabin with a balcony, separate sitting area, sofa and two flat TV could be a great choice for families. And a complimentary welcome glass on embarkation would be a nice addition to a great cruise experience.
- Reserve Collection Cabin (323 sq. ft.). That’s a mini-suite cabin, but with exclusive VIP experiences like priority embarkation and disembarkation, evening canapes, luxurious bathrobes, an exclusive area in the main dining room, additional menu options etc.
- Suit Cabin (440 - 1 500 sq. ft.). An elegant, spacious suite cabin with all the perks of reserve collection plus lots of additional exclusives such as complimentary speciality dining upon embarkation, complimentary laundry service, complimentary mini-bar set-up, priority in reservations and so much more.
- Sky Suite (1 873 sq. ft.) The biggest and the most luxurious cabin onboard Enchanted Princess with a variety of included premium amenities, exclusive service and a dedicated manager to handle everything you need during your cruise.
A cruise onboard Enchanted Princess is ideal for everyone. Kids would love family-friendly cabins and fun and curious programmes in the kids club. Couples would enjoy the elegant design, delicious food and lack of crowds. Those who seek relaxation would appreciate the onboard spa, and there are plenty of options for those who love activities and entertainment.
A cruise onboard Enchanted Princess is a great idea to explore beautiful Mediterranean coasts and countries like Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Montenegro, and Turkey. Key embarkation ports in Med for Enchanted Princess are Athens (Piraeus), Rome (Civitavecchia) and Barcelona. If you want to see the best sunsets of your life, there’s a great variety of 10-11 days cruises in the Caribbean Sea starting from Fort Lauderdale and visiting such places as Antigua, St. Marteen, Bahamas, Martinique and many other beautiful destinations.
Cruise types on board Enchanted Princess
- Couples Cruises
- Family Cruises
FAQs about Enchanted Princess
We have put together the following FAQs. We hope that you will be able to find an answer to your question below, but if you* [this ‘you’ is missing on all FAQ with this intro] require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
What Class of ships does Enchanted Princess belong to?
Enchanted Princess, along with her sisters Majestic Princess, Sky Princess, Regal Princess and Royal Princess, belong to the Royal Class ships.
How many formal nights are there onboard Enchanted Princess?
The amount of formal nights during your cruise usually depends on the length of the vacation. So for cruises of 4-6 nights, there’s 1 formal evening, for cruises of 7-14 nights there is 1 formal night.
Is a cruise onboard Enchanted Princess an adult-only experience?
No, it’s not. Enchanted Princess has lots of things to offer for adults on their cruise, for example, The Sanctuary on board is an adult-only space, but the ship welcomes younger cruisers as well, so be ready to sail with kids, especially during the holiday season.