Embark on a fantastic journey to the most beautiful and sunny destinations of the world onboard the most innovative cruise ship - MSC Seaview. She is a special ship, with a recognizable design, and lots of outdoor spaces, like a waterfront boardwalk on deck 7, full of places to eat, drink, swim and enjoy the most fascinating views of your life. Discover the charming cities of the Mediterranean Sea or explore Brazil on an exotic voyage to South America. Connect with the sea onboard the iconic MSC Seaview.
MSC Seaview cruise deals
Experience MSC Seaview
There are 10 restaurants onboard MSC Seaview and 19 bars and lounges. Each has a special elegant design and a focus on delivering the best cruise experience of your life. Complimentary dining venues onboard welcome guests with a tasty mix of the best Mediterranean dishes and international cuisine. Apart from that, there’s a great choice of speciality restaurants on MSC Seaview like American steakhouse Butcher’s Cut, Asian restaurant Pan Asian Market Kitchen or a nice place to try French cuisine – Atelier Bistro.
ENTERTAINMENT AND THINGS TO DO
MSC Seaview is never-ending fun for guests of all ages and tastes. The ship has a multi-storey water park, water playground for kids, two full-sized bowling alleys, a kids club created in partnership with Lego, pools and jacuzzies, a spa and gym, shops, a seafront promenade, many bars and lounges, a theatre with every night shows, casino, boutiques and so many more different activities going onboard.
There are 2 066 stylish and comfortable cabins on MSC Seaview. Many cabins can be connected so they can accommodate up to 10 people which is useful for big families and groups of friends cruising together.
- Interior cabin (151 – 301 sq. ft.) – nicely decorated cabins that are affordable and yet have all the necessary amenities.
- Deluxe Ocean View cabin (183 sq. ft.) – natural light is the biggest advantage of that category.
- Balcony cabin (226 - 280 sq. ft. ) – definitely the most popular cabin category thanks to the privilege of a private balcony.
- Aurea Suites (301 - 710 sq. ft.) – there are 7 different Aurea suits on MSC Seashore, the smallest is Junior Suite Aurea, and the biggest is the two-bedroom Grand Suite Aurea.
- Yacht Club Suites (226 - 1022 sq. ft.) – guests who book these cabins have access to the luxury experiences of the MSC Yacht Club. There are various types of cabins for you to choose from interior all the way up to Royal Suite with a whirlpool bath on the veranda.
MSC Seaview is a ship ideal for families with kids of all ages. There are spacious family cabins and lots of connecting options for up to 10 guests. There are water slides and water parks, fun kids and teens clubs, Lego and Chicco partnership, lots of themed activities, a video arcade, bowling and 4D cinema onboard.
MSC Seaview is a ship designed to admire the views, so it’s only logical for her to sail in the very best parts of our world. And so she does, A variety of journeys in the Mediterranean sea with embarkations in Genoa, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Barcelona. Great choice of deals in South America for you to discover Brazil. And unique cruise experiences like transatlantic voyages are also available onboard the fantastic MSC Seaview.
FAQs about MSC Seaview
We have put together the following FAQs. We hope that you will be able to find an answer to your question below, but if you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
When was MSC Seaview built?
MSC Seaview was built in 2018
What class of ships is MSC Seaview?
What is a Waterfront boardwalk onboard MSC Seaview?
The waterfront boardwalk is an outdoor space on Deck 7 that has lots of dining and drinking options, shops and entertainment venues. Basically, it’s a classic cruise promenade but located in the fresh air allowing guests of MSC Seaview to enjoy the spectacular views.