A cruise on Emerald Princess is a great balance of grand design, delightful dining, a relaxed atmosphere, friendly service, beautiful itineraries, enriching excursions and a variety of activities. Emerald Princess is sailing from New York, Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale to such destinations as Caribbean Islands, Mexico, Canada & New England and Panama Canal. Browse through cruise deals and book your next cruise with Cruise1st today.
Emerald Princess cruise deals
Emerald Princess Features
Emerald Princess offers lots of traditional cruise dining like the main restaurant and set dinner time. At the same time, she tries to satisfy guests who prefer flexibility, letting them choose different restaurants and eat whenever they want. The food onboard is of high quality with lots of fresh ingredients and local dishes. And as usual for Princess Cruises there are both complimentary and for-fee dining venues.
ENTERTAINMENT AND THINGS TO DO
You’ll find lots of interesting activities onboard Emerald Princess. Chill by the pool, enjoy the hot tubs, play basketball on the Sports Court or spend the sunny afternoon playing mini golf. Go shopping and explore the onboard boutiques or join the art gallery lectures followed by champagne art auctions. Challenge the casino, listen to a live band or spend the night at the theatre watching some of the Princess Original productions. Day and night something’s happening onboard Emerald Princess and you can be part of it.
Emerald Princess was refit in 2019 so all the cabins onboard were refurbished and upgraded to a well-known Princess Luxury Bed, that features an exclusive scientifically designed mattress that will guarantee you’ll have the best sleep of your life.
- Interior Cabin (158 - 162 sq. ft.). A pocket-friendly cabin with everything you need: queen or 2 twin beds, bathroom with a shower, bath amenities, hairdryer, closets, desk with a chair, TV, mini-fridge and safe.
- Ocean View Cabin (146 - 206 sq. ft.). Depending on the category you book, you’ll have a porthole or a window that will provide you with some great sea views during your stay.
- Balcony Cabin (214 - 222 sq. ft.). A private balcony in your cabin is an absolute cruise must-have! Enjoy a romantic breakfast outdoors, make pictures of the fantastic sunsets or simply observe the stars at night.
- Mini-Suite (323 sq. ft.). This cabin is larger than the usual balcony cabin, plus you’ll get some lovely luxurious elements like a complimentary welcome drink.
- Reserve Collection Cabin (323 sq. ft.). Mini-suite cabins with the best location onboard and VIP experiences like an exclusive dining area at the restaurant with additional menu options, priority embarkation and disembarkation, evening canapes, and luxurious bathrobes.
- Suit Cabin (460 - 932 sq. ft.). The very best cabins aboard Emerald Princess with lots of space and perks to enjoy your cruises like, for example, complimentary speciality dining upon embarkation and complimentary mini-bar set-up.
- Two Bedroom Family Suite (606 sq. ft.) That’s a mini-suite cabin connected to an inside cabin with a shared lounge - a great choice for big families or groups of friends.
The atmosphere aboard Emerald Princess is very welcoming, calm and enriching. It is a family-friendly ship, but keep in mind that she usually sails longer voyages, so mainly people onboard would be over 50, and you should not expect crazy waterslides onboard. Instead, you’ll find lots of solid entertainment and things to enjoy on a cosy relaxed cruise.
Emerald Princess is cruising around North America offering its guests beautiful itineraries to explore Canada, New England, Mexico, California Coast, Panama Canal and Hawaii. There are a couple of short 5-day cruises from Los Angeles, but mostly she does 7 to 16 days cruises from New York or Fort Lauderdale, so prepare yourself for a longer vacation.
Emerald Princess destinations
Emerald Princess cruise departures
- Fort Lauderdale
- Los Angeles
- New York
Cruise types on board Emerald Princess
- Couples Cruises
- Long Cruises
FAQs about Emerald Princess
We have put together the following FAQs. We hope that you will be able to find an answer to your question below, but if you* [this ‘you’ is missing on all FAQ with this intro] require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Is Emerald Princess a new ship?
Emerald Princess was built in 2007. But don’t worry she's not outdated as she was refurbished in 2019. Emerald Princess got some new designs and also new dining options like Steamers Seafood and Planks BBQ.
How big is Emerald Princess?
Emerald Princess is a pretty big ship; in fact, she is one of the largest in the Princess Cruises fleet. She can accommodate up to 3 800 people with 1 200 crew.
Are there any pools on Emerald Princess?
There are 4 pools available for gusts on Emerald Princess. Two of them are located on the Lido deck. The Terrace Pool is on deck 14 – a much more relaxed place. And one more is a Lotus Spa Pool which is an adult-only option. Also, there’s a small kids' pool on deck 17.