- Borneo, Orangutans & Sun Bears Tour
- Walls & Warriors, Singapore, Hong Kong & Asia
- Bali & Sri Lanka Wonders
- Indian Rail Adventure
- Golden Triangle Celebrity Cruises
- Stellenbosch Winelands & Game Drive Safari
- Best of the Rockies & Alaska Inside Passage 2024
- Iguazu Falls 2024
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- All destinations
- All Cruise & Tours
Golden Triangle Touring, Dubai & The Emirates with MSC
Treat yourself to the journey of a lifetime with an incredible 6-night Golden Triangle escorted tour as you visit the iconic Taj Mahal, New & Old Delhli, the Amber Fortress and the 'Pink City' of Jaipur. Awaken your senses and experience the history, culture and cuisine of India, then fly to Dubai and board MSC for an amazing 7-night cruise of Dubai, the Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Looking to add value to your holiday? Add an exciting 2-night safari stay at the Ranthambore National Park where you can spot elusive Royal Bengal Tigers amid a natural setting. Journey to the Golden Triangle today!
March Temperature in India
Golden Triangle Tour Winter 2023/24
|Start Date||December 2023 - March 2024|
|Taj & Tigers:||December 2023 - March 2024|
|Duration||16 - 18 Nights|
6nt Escorted Golden Triangle Tour (HB), 7nt Full Board Emirates Cruise
‣ Upon arrival to Delhi, begin your fully escorted 6-night tour with a transfer to your Delhi hotel and enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure before ending with a welcome dinner. (D)
‣Today, journey to Delhi Old City for a guided tour and then to Agra & Taj Mahal at sunset. Throughout the day, expect thrilling visits to the bazaar and spice markets of Chandi Chowk and Khari Baoli, the Jama Masjid Mosque (c. 1644) and Raj Ghat – the memorial to the father of India, Mahatma Ghandi. Afterwards, transfer to Agra for check-in at your hotel (2-nights D,BB) and (time permitting) visit a local artisans art gallery & workshop. In the evening, visit the Mehtab Bagh Gardens for your first view of the magnificent Taj Mahal as the sun sets.
‣ As dawn breaks, enjoy a sunrise-guided tour of the Taj Mahal. Late morning, head to the Red Fort of Agra, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to the 16th Century Mughal Emperors, where you will learn the history and culture of the palace from your guide. That evening, experience a traditional Indian Mughlai dinner from the medieval Mughal Empire style.
‣ After breakfast, take a scenic drive to Jaipur, the 'Pink City' and gateway to Rajasthan. En Route, visit the Chand Baori stepwells in Abhaneri, then head to the Kanota village for a visit to the famous Viceroy Club, as seen in the film The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional chai tea in Castle Kanota before heading to your hotel for check-in. End the evening with a delicious dinner in Jaipur. (2-nights with D, BB)
‣ Today, join your guide for a heritage tour brief, then visit ancient Amer before enjoying a Jeep safari to the walls of the Amber Fortress. Afterwards, head to the Patrika Gates and Jantar Mantar, an ancient celestial observatory, and while en route stop at the Jaipur centre for photo opportunities at the Water Palace, Jal Mahal. Conclude your day with an exciting Bazaar walk and a Tuk-Tuk ride through the streets to the Palace of Winds, Hawa Mahal.
‣ After breakfast, enjoy a scenic tour drive to New Delhi for check-In on your final night (D,BB) in Delhi. Explore the 1930s architectural styles of Lutyens and the British Empire influence on your tour of New Delhi, from the Raj Path Boulevard to the House of Parliament. Afterwards, visit the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Sikh House of Worship and experience the Langar Kitchen, where meals are cooked every day to feed over 10,000, regardless of caste, creed or religion.
‣ After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Dubai for a 1-night stay (room only)
‣ After an early breakfast, meet your expert naturalist and Jeep driver for a sunrise tiger spotting safari followed by lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon, return to the safari for a sunset tour before enjoying dinner at the lodge.
‣ Today you rejoin the Golden Triangle tour with a drive to Jaipur
Add this tour extension from just £299pp!