- Borneo, Orangutans & Sun Bears Tour
- Walls & Warriors, Singapore, Hong Kong & Asia
- Bali & Sri Lanka Wonders
- Indian Rail Adventure
- Golden Triangle Celebrity Cruises
- Stellenbosch Winelands & Game Drive Safari
- Iguazu Falls 2024
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- All destinations
- All Cruise & Tours
Alaskan Inside Passage, Best of the Rockies, Calgary & Vancouver
Discover the pristine wilderness and wildlife of Alaska & the Canadian Rockies with a spectacular 6-night land tour from Calgary to Vancouver. From stunning national park visits to exciting city tours, this escorted tour is one you won’t want to miss. Combined with a fantastic 7-night cruise onboard Quantum of the Seas, you will have both adventure and relaxation on your 2024 cruise holiday. Reawaken your wanderlust this year and explore the snow-capped mountains of this gorgeous highland region – it’s truly a must-see!
April Temperature in British Columbia
Best of the Rockies Tour April 2024
|Start Date||23 April 2024|
|End Date:||06 May 2024|
|Ship:||Quantum of the Seas|
‣ Fly from the UK to Calgary and travel independently to your hotel, then remainder of day at leisure.
‣ This morning, enjoy breathtaking scenery of the Rocky Mountains en route to Banff National Park. There, experience the wonders of glaciers, dramatic peaks and stunning waters of Lake Louise and Moraine as you learn mountaineering history and local legends. In the evening, enjoy at your leisure and stay overnight in Banff. (BB)
‣ In the morning, drive the famous Icefields Parkway (Highway 93) and Jasper National Parks from Banff north towards the Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre. On your drive, encounter ancient glaciers, cascading waterfalls and turquoise lakes. At the Centre, you can ride the innovative ‘Ice Explorer’ (pay locally) for an intimate look at the stunning Columbia Glacier. Afterwards, return to Banff for an afternoon at your leisure. (BB)
‣ Road trip day – journey through three of Canada’s most breathtaking national parks: Mount Revelstoke, Glacier and Yoho. On the way, witness snow-capped mountains and tree-lined lakes before stopping at Eagle Pass for a visit to the “Last Spike” of the transcontinental railway. Next continue to Abbotsford to enjoy the remainder of the evening at leisure.
‣ Today, head to Vancouver for an introductory city tour including the Chinatown and Gastown districts as well as Stanley Park. In the afternoon, enjoy a foodies tour of Granville Island then relax with a Vancouver overnight stay. (BB)
‣ For your final day, take advantage of the city with a full day of leisure in Vancouver. (BB)
‣ This morning, travel independently to the cruise port to embark the stunning Quantum of the Seas for your full board 7-night Inside Passage sailing (overnight in port)
‣ Book now from just £199pp deposit!
‣ Wish for more time? Extend your stay in Seattle from £89pppn!