Let’s escape the ordinary on the extraordinary ship Norwegian Escape. Discover exciting places like the Caribbean Islands, Canada, New England and the Mediterranean on board this beautiful, bold and innovative cruise ship. Get ready for unforgettable memories, dazzling entertainment, fantastic dining, and friendly service.
Norwegian Escape cruise deals
Experience Norwegian Escape
If you are not a big fan of fixed dining and prefer having freedom during your cruise Norwegian Escape and its “freestyle dining” is an experience you would appreciate. There are more than 25 dining options onboard, both complimentary and for a fee. Each day you have a wide choice of restaurants to try. What is it you want to eat today? Casual dining at the buffet Garden Café, or Japanese cuisine in Tappanyaki. Maybe you fancy some seafood from Bayamo by Ocean Blue or you dream of the real Brazilian steak from Moderno Churrascaria. Norwegian Escape is all about your choices.
ENTERTAINMENT AND THINGS TO DO
Norwegian Escape is full of activities and things to do, in fact, every minute of your cruise there’s something happening onboard. Pools, aquapark, zip tracks, sports complex, movies, video games, art gallery, casino, mini golf, kid’s club and kid’s aqua park. You name it – Norwegian Escape has it.
Norwegian Escape has 2 175 cabins. All except studios have queen-sized beds (or 2 twin beds), a wardrobe, a bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities, a safe, a minibar and a TV.
- Studio Cabin (9 sq. m) – designed especially for solo travellers. Features a bed, window to the corridor, and separate areas for bathroom and shower. Guests get access to the private Studio Lounge.
- Inside Cabin (12 – 18 sq. m) – modern, affordable and comfortable cabin to discover the world.
- Oceanview cabin (14 – 31 sq. m) – Stylish accommodation with windows and beautiful views. Some categories have obstructed views.
- Balcony cabin (21 – 36 sq. m) – Panoramic windows, private veranda, breathtaking views and a sophisticated design.
- Spa cabin (21 -33 sq. m) – there are 3 spa cabins on Norwegian Escape: Spa Balcony, Spa Club Balcony Suite and The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony. The biggest benefit is access to Thermal Suite, Spa and Fitness centre.
- Club Balcony Suite (27 – 66 sq. m) – spacious mini-suite cabins full of light and stylish design may be a great choice for families.
- The Haven (34 – 157 sq. m) – an exclusive ship-within-a-ship experience full of luxuries like butler service, concierge service and access to private sundeck.
Norwegian Escape is ideal for the younger cruiser who prefers an active lifestyle, loud music and lots of activities. It’s also a great choice for families with kids of all ages.
Reveal the world’s most exciting destinations onboard Norwegian Escape. Sail to the Caribbean Islands, explore Canada and New England, discover the Mediterranean Sea and be sure that whenever you’ll decide to cruise you’ll enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Norwegian Escape destinations
Cruise types on board Norwegian Escape
- Family Cruises
- Fun Cruises
FAQs about Norwegian Escape
We have put together the following FAQs. We hope that you will be able to find an answer to your question below, but if you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
How big is Norwegian Escape?
Norwegian Escape and her sisters Norwegian Joy, Norwegian Bliss, and Norwegian Encore all belong to Breakaway-Plus Class, so they are the biggest ships in the NCL fleet.
Is there a Waterfront on Norwegian Escape?
Yes, there is a Waterfront onboard Norwegian Escape. It’s a great outdoors promenade with lots of bars and eateries and probably the most fascinating views.
Who designed the art on the hull of the Norwegian Escape?
Guy Harvey a well-known marine wildlife artist designed the art on the hull of Norwegian Escape. He decided to place different sea creatures and endemics of the places Escape will cruise to.