- Borneo, Orangutans & Sun Bears Tour
- Walls & Warriors, Singapore, Hong Kong & Asia
- Bali & Sri Lanka Wonders
- Indian Rail Adventure
- Golden Triangle Celebrity Cruises
- Stellenbosch Winelands & Game Drive Safari
- Best of the Rockies & Alaska Inside Passage 2024
- Iguazu Falls 2024
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- All destinations
- All Cruise & Tours
Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca & South America Luxury Cruising
Experience the adventure of the Andes and the Incan wonders on this incredible 10-night land tour of culture, history and tradition. Combined with an unforgettable luxury cruise, you can both experience the thrill of adventure and the comfort and ease of a cruise holiday. From ancient Incan ruins in Machu Picchu to stunning panoramic views of the Andes mountains in Santiago, your tour will be filled with adventure and inspiration. To top off your journey, take relaxation to another level with a choice of 2 fantastic cruises from San Antonio to Los Angeles or through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale.
March Temperature in Lima
Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca & South America March 2024
|Start Date||08 March 2024|
|End Date||05 April 2024|
|Ship||Sapphire Princess / Oosterdam|
10nt Escorted South America Tour (BB), 18nt Luxury Full Board Cruise
‣ Lima - Sacred Valley (B)
‣ Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu - Cusco (B) only 5kg carry-on allowed today
‣ Cusco (B)
‣ Cusco - Puno (B,L)
‣ Puno (B,L)
‣ Puno - Lima (B) After breakfast, you will be met at the hotel and transferred to Juliaca airport. En route, a short visit of the burial towers in Sillustani. While there, join a local family to learn more about their lifestyle, Andean crops and traditions. Upon arrival in Lima, be met and transferred to your hotel. The remaining day is yours at leisure.
‣ Lima - Santiago (B)
‣ Santiago (B)
After breakfast, you will be met and transferred to San Antonio port to embark Sapphire Princess on your 18-night FB cruise to Los Angeles.
‣ Why not upgrade to Princess Plus for £40pppd and get Open Bar, Free WiFi and gratuities included?
‣ Coquimbo, Chile