‣ Fly UK to Delhi (overnight)
‣ Upon your arrival at Delhi Airport our representative will meet you at airport and transfer you to your Hotel for your welcome ceremony.
‣ Old & New Delhi Tour-Today starts with a tour of Old Delhi City including a Heritage walk of the Mosque Jama Masjid. You will also get to hop-on a Rickshaw for a ride to explore real life Old Delhi through maze-like streets of iconic Ancient Bazaar Chandni Chowk famed Asia's largest Spice Trading Markets 'Khari Baoli'. Also get to stop off at The Red Fort of Delhi for a photo op too. In the afternoon you will get to New Delhi and experience colonial-era at Lutyens Delhi including Ceremonial Boulevard Raj Path as well as the Colonial Government Buildings and Sikh Shrine Bangla Sahib Gurudwara
‣ Train to Agra-This morning you will be transferred to New Delhi train station to catch train to Agra. Later in the afternoon head for a Guided Heritage Walk inside India’s finest Mughal Fortress the Red Fort of Agra, an acclaimed UNESCO heritage site and the imperial residence of 16th century rulers of ‘Mughal Dynasty’. After your Tour we return to Hotel.
‣ Early Morning we take you to Grand Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal to capture some splendid photography moments in the perfect lighting. Feel free to enjoy your private time and explore the site surrounded by royal gardens to intricate tomb. After Sunrise tour we return back to hotel for Breakfast prior to embarking the train. Head to Heritage City Jaipur, the Pink City-Upon your arrival at Jaipur Train Station our representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for check-in.
‣ Heritage Tour-today your tour will begin with a Rajasthani welcome ceremony of Indian Turbans and Stolls. Take a memorable ride to the Amber Fortress on in the comfort of a classic Mahindra Jeep. Next, stop outside Water Palace ‘Jal Mahal’ located in the center of ‘Man Sagar Lake’ surrounded by ‘Aravalli Ranges’. Arrive in the heart of Old City to visit Jaipur City Palace and Museum. Later, capture real life living of Jaipur and enjoy the novelty of street shopping as we take you for a Bazaar Walk and Tuk Tuk Ride Tour through Jaipur's most colourful bazaars. During the bazaar walk also witness Jaipur’s most distinctive landmark The Palace of Winds ‘Hawa Mahal’ built in a unique pink-colored beehive design that is certainly hard to miss.
‣ Train to Blue Painted Jodhpur-Head to Jaipur train station to catch a train to Jodhpur. Upon your arrival at Jodhpur Train Station our representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. This medieval Blue Painted City houses the Mighty Mehrangarh Fortress that is still run by the Royal Family of Jodhpur. Towering 120m above the skyline of Jodhpur and its array of blue shaded Traditional Houses in the Old City, a colour sacred to the highest caste of Hinduism ‘The Brahmins’.
‣ Blue City Tour-Today your City tour begins. Welcome to Jodhpur, the mystical blue colored town of India. Visit the legendary 15th century built Mehrangarh Fortress that stands 410 feet above the skyline of Jodhpur offering stunning views of this blue painted town. Royal Cenotaphs, built as a milky-white marble memorial to Jodhpur’s Maharaja ‘Jaswant Singh II’. Next, Heritage Walk thru Old Town to explore Jodhpur’s lifestyle, their charming blue washed houses and discover some lesser-known secrets. Feel free to peep inside to interact with welcoming ‘Jodhpuri’ residents. Meet with a priest family at Hare Krishna Temple. Discover Ancient Stepwells ‘Tunwarji Ka Jhalra’ and downtown located Clock Tower with its surrounding Street Markets ‘Sadar Bazaar’. Later in the afternoon we hop-on local Jeeps and we take you for a Tribal Tour in the infamous 15th century’s Bishnoi Village to encounter and interact with raw tribal life of Bishnoi Tribes known for their unique lifestyle, fine artwork and pottery making skills. Experience their traditions, decorated huts and a unique ‘Opium Ceremony’ performed specially by the Tribal Chief. By dusk, in the village we enjoy Jeep Safari to spot rare flora-fauna around Guda Lake including Indian Black Bucks, Blue Bulls, Demoiselle Cranes and many more.
‣ Train to Mumbai- you will be transferred to Jodhpur train station to catch train to Mumbai (overnight)
‣ Arrive Mumbai-Upon your arrival at Mumbai Train Station our representative will meet and transfer to hotel for check in. After check in we start with a Heritage Walk Tour inside a well-known 140-year-old Washermen’s Colony in an Open-air Laundromat localy called Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat and the biggest humanpowered washing machine. You might just spot your own Hotel clothes here. Next we visit Mani Bhawan that was the political activity headquarters for father of India ‘Mahatma Gandhi’. We reach Churchgate Railway Station and witness a traditional yet unique Lunchbox Delivery System of Dabbawala exclusive to Mumbai city, which started in 1890 when ‘British’ and ‘Persians’ needed convenience meals on their doorstep. Witness the Dabbawala’s at work collecting hot, home cooked lunches and delivering them to office workers around the city using traditional bicycles and trains.
‣ Tour of Mumbai-This morning you will be taken to the Mumbai Harbor waterfront located bold arch Gateway of India. Later we visit UNESCO world heritage site Victoria Terminus Train Station built in 1888 showcasing finest Victorian-Gothic architecture and famed location for film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. Our tour ends at the famed bazaar of British Bombay called Crawford Market operating since 1869 as the oldest flea market in the world before heading to Mumbai Airport for your flight to Dubai. Own transfer from Dubai Airport to your hotel for your 1 night hotel stay.
‣ Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
‣ Muscat (Oman)
‣ Doha (Qatar)
‣ Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
‣ Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Disembark for your Flight back to UK