‣ Fly UK to Buenos Aires (overnight)
‣ Welcome to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival, you will be picked up from the airport and privately escorted to your hotel
‣ Buenos Aires-Today you’ll enjoy an exciting sightseeing tour of this impressive city. In the early part of the 20th century, Argentina was one of the richest countries in the world. The grand public buildings of Buenos Aires reflect this opulent era. The so-called ‘Paris of South America’ combines the atmosphere of a former European town with the features of a Latin American capital. Dinner at Café de los Angelitos. Tonight, take part in a can’t miss Buenos Aires tradition–a night out at the tango! Enjoy a three-course dinner at ‘Café de los Angelitos’ - an intimate tango house complete with romantic Parisian architecture and a traditional dining hall.
‣ Buenos Aires-Morning at leisure for own activities. Check out by 11am and transfer to the port Buenos Aires, Board MS Westerdam for your 14 night Full Board Cruise
‣ Montevideo, Uruguay
‣ Punta del Este, Uruguay
‣ Stanley/Falkland Is/Islas Malvinas
‣ Strait of Magellan (Cruising Only)
‣ Punta Arenas, Chile (Cruising Only)
‣ Cockburn Channel (Cruising Only)
‣ Beagle Channel (Cruising Only)
‣ Daylight cruising Glacier Alley
‣ Ushuaia, Argentina (Cruising Only)
‣ Scenic Cruising Cape Horn (Cruising Only)
‣ Canal Sarmiento (Cruising Only)
‣ Cruising Chilean Fjords (Cruising Only)
‣ Puerto Montt, Chile (Cruising Only)
‣ San Antonio, Chile - Disembark, you will be met at the Port and transferred to the hotel in Santiago
‣ Santiago-In the morning, your sightseeing tour takes you to the downtown area featuring ‘La Moneda’, current seat of Government, the former national congress. You will also be taken to the 18th-century cathedral and Santa Lucia Hill. Later head to the most charming and artistic side of Santiago before taking the rest of day at leisure
‣ Santiago-Lima-Transfer to Airport for your flight to Lima. On arrival to Lima you will be met by a representative and sightseeing tour will begin. Explore the modern districts of Lima and its historic center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1988. Once you have experienced some of the cities fine architectural history. You will then proceed to Santo Domingo Monastery boasting fine carved choir stalls, the oldest of Lima. It was here that San Marcos University, the first in South America, was founded in 1551.
‣ Lima-Cusco-Sacred Valley-Transfer to airport for your flight to Cusco. On arrival to the Incan city of Cusco you will be picked up from the airport and continue to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
‣ Sacred Valley-Machu Picchu-Sacred Valley- You will be transferred to Ollanta train station. The train ride takes you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas up to Machu Picchu (unescorted). Upon arriving in Aguas Calientes you will be greeted by your guide who will assist you onto the shuttle bus to the entrance of the citadel. During your guided tour you will experience the uniqueness of the location and the genius that went into its construction. Return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollanta (unescorted). Transfer back to the hotel in Sacred Valley.
‣ Sacred Valley-Cusco-Morning transfer from your hotel in the Sacred Valley to Cusco, continue to your comprehensive city tour that includes the beautiful Koricancha or Sun Temple, the Cathedral as well as
the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, a most remarkable Inca building, the amphitheater of Kenko. This is followed by a visit to Puca Pucara, a strategically located ‘red fortress’ that dominates the entire area before visiting Tambomachay. Afternoon at leisure
‣ Fly Cusco to UK (Overnight)