The Pacific Princess offers a wide choice of dining options, luxurious accommodation and plenty of things to do and see on your travels.
Whether you spend your days taking in the breath taking scenery you will encounter on your journey, or exploring the ship’s many amenities and facilities, your days at sea are sure to be filled with endless fun, smiles, and adventure.
Boasting swimming pools, spas, lounges, bars, and plenty of duty free shopping opportunities, you’ll be able to cruise the open ocean in optimum style and comfort.
But it’s this ship’s wide choice of mouth watering dining options that really sets it apart. Allowing you to enjoy a different type of cuisine, every night of the week, choose from an Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Panorama Buffet, Burger & Hot Dog Grill, Pizzeria, Panorama Buffet, or the Ultimate Balcony Dining.
A world of opportunity waits
Introducing you to extraordinary sights, sounds, and places, see the world from a brand new perspective when you embark on a cruise on board the Pacific Princess.
Taking you on adventures around the Mediterannean and beyond, this is a holiday experience not to be missed.
To ensure that you always wake up refreshed and ready to embrace another day at sea, all of the accommodation on board the Pacific Princess has been decked out to the highest possible standard.
Ranging from the ship’s stylish and comfortable interior staterooms, which are approximately 158 square feet and richly appointed with fine amenities, through to suites with a balcony, you’ll be able to get a great night’s sleep, wherever you choose to rest your head.
- Guest Capacity: 672 lower berths
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Entered Service: 1999
- Joined Princess Fleet: April 27, 2003
- Last Refurbished: January 2010
- Christener: Gabi Hollows, founding director of Fred Hollows Foundation
- Dining and Snacks: One main dining room, Sabatini's – Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Panorama Buffet, Burger & hot dog grill, Pizzeria, Panorama buffet, Ultimate Balcony Dining, 24-hour room service
- Showrooms/Lounges: Cabaret Lounge – Main Show Lounge, Pacific Lounge – Top Deck Lounge, Piano Bar, Pool Bar, Club Bar
- Guest Services: Lotus Spa and fitness center, Library, Casino, Jogging track, Internet Café, Card Room, Photo/Video Gallery, The Shops of Princess, Guest Services Desk, Shore Excursions Desk, Medical Center
- Number of Crew: 375
- Registry: Bermuda
- Length: 592 feet
- Number of Decks: 11
- Guest Cabins: 338 total