Welcome to a world of stunning scenery amid luxury
Learn about the path of the first explorers as you observe nature in all her glory. This captivating journey by rail and motorcoach includes overnight accomodation in Kamloops, Calgary, Banff and Lake Louise.
Since 1990, Rocky Mountaineer has carried guests from all over the world into the heart of the famed Canadian Rockies... and now it's your turn.
Decide which service level – Goldleaf Service or Silverleaf Service – is right for you. Climb aboard Goldleaf Service for unparalleled comfort in our bi-level glass-domed coach, or Silverleaf Service for jaw-dropping panoramic views through oversized picture windows and delectable gourmet cuisine at your seat.
Canadian Rockies Highlights
Take in the scenery through the windows of our custom-designed, single level glass dome coaches.
- Single level glass domed coach with oversized windows
- Delicious, hot entrée options served at your seat and plated to your preference
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks will be served throughout your journey, along with gourmet snacks
- Overnight accommodation in popular hotels
Bi-level dome lets you sit up top and dine down below
- Fully domed windows with panoramic views upstairs, private dining room on lower level with large picture windows
- Gourmet a la carte meals included onboard, served in the lower level dining room
- Three to four, plus full culinary team of hosts
- Complimentary Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages throughout journey
- Gourmet snacks included
- Large exclusive open-air vestibule
- Full storytelling included
- Luxurious hotels with premium room categories
Excellent hotel accommodation
Our hotel partners share our passion for exceptional guest service, ensuring that you, our guest, can expect a quality experience from the beginning to the end of your vacation. Hotels are based on your choice of GoldLeaf Deluxe Service, GoldLeaf Service or SilverLeaf Service accommodation, and you have the flexibility to change or upgrade your hotel experience as desired. Please note that all accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.